Over 20 Years of Service
Offering a Variety of Natural Therapies
About Qi Healing Acupuncture Clinic
Nicola Lomangino R.TCMP, R.Ac, founder and owner of Qi Healing Acupuncture Clinic has been delivering results since he began his career in 1994. His goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for his customers.
Qi Healing Acupuncture Clinic offers a variety of natural therapies including: Acupuncture, Tong Ren Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tui Na Massage, Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan.
At the Qi Healing Acupuncture Clinic, we treat acute and chronic conditions of pain ranging from sciatica to arthritis. Most patients think you need to be in Dis-Ease to benefit from acupuncture but this is far from the truth. As we routinely change the oil in our cars as a common sense maintenance plan the same is true for our bodies. Acupuncture can be used to destress the mind as patients frequently fall asleep or enter a deep relaxation mode during treatments this restful awareness or deep rest is equivalent to pushing the RESET button allowing the healing process to take place. Acupuncture is an ancient technique ripe for the modern world excellent for a wide range of conditions.
The Qi Healing Acupuncture Clinic treats sports injuries and also enhancing sports performance and preventing sports injuries through a combination of motor point acupuncture (focusing on balancing opposing muscle groups) and Tui Na massage.
To restore health and vitality through an integration of natural modalities based on ancient wisdom for the modern world. By empowering people with the knowledge of self healing we are actively working together to treat the root cause of the physical and emotional “dis-ease” and maintaining wellness through preventative medicine.
Nicola Lomangino's Bio
- Graduated in Acupuncture at the Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ITCM) 1994.
- Clinical Acupuncture experience at the Ren Ji hospital in Shanghai, China 1993.
- The Tom Tam Healing System is the main approach to Acupuncture at the clinic with great success since 1994.
- Interned with Zeng Liu Dr.TCM in clinic for Chinese Herbal Medicine (1995-1998).
- Graduated in Traditional Chinese Medicine from David A Bray Dr.TCM in 1997.
- Previous faculty member at the Institute of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine with David Lam ND. Dr. TCM (1998-2003).
- Member of the Ontario Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (OAATCM).
- Offers ongoing seminars for lay people and TCM practioners.
- Has actively studied Tai Chi Chuan and Qi Gong since 1991.
- Instructor of classical Yang style Tai Chi Chuan and medical Qi Gong (Tong Ren therapy).
The three tier approach is Open, Nourish, and Clear:
- Opening the blockages with Acupuncture, Tong Ren and Tui Na massage and maintaining the free flow of Qi and blood via the nerves and arterial systems.
- Nourishing the body and mind through natural whole food and herbs which follows the natural way the body was designed to receive it’s nutrition. “Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food.”
- Clear pathogens by means of herbal, homeopathic or allopathic medicines. Using one or a combination or all three we can treat and prevent illness by following these basic fundamentals.